Hi,

Putting in the URL directly does work, however I was wondering if there was
another way to do that?

In an ideal scenario I would just use `vagrant up mac` and I would like to
do `vagrant box add mac` without having to manually putting in the URL if
that makes sense?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/c4c457af-0a9f-42ef-b00b-b0deddef1cec%40googlegroups.com.