Joe Golden <j...@triangul.us> writes:
> Also, not sure if I saw this on the list: what's the go to Github alternative?
> I don't wanna support MS, but Github is cool and just works.  What are my
> righteous alternatives that won't upset my precious repositories?

What features of github are you looking to support?

I'll second BitBucket; we use it and it's pretty great. Integration with
Jira, pretty good PR Review tooling, all the bells and whistles you want
from a "git repo management" perspective … but Oracle pays, so I don't
know how the features scale down as a function of cost.

--
…jsled
https://asynchronous.org