> Regarding the workflow of kernel maintainers: some use mutt as e-mail
> client. Others use a GUI e-mail client and use patchwork for managing
> patches. Patchwork is a server that picks up patches and patch series
> from Linux kernel related mailing lists. But I agree that from a
> maintainer point-of-view github and gitlab are far easier to use than
> the tools used by kernel developers and maintainers. See also
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/.

I had a look at Patchwork system and it looks quite nice!
Surprisingly, there is a patchwork instance running at sourceware.org:
https://patchwork.sourceware.org/

So if the community agrees, we can start using patchwork to track our patches.
However this is really orthogonal to what SCM Valgrind uses.

I.