* Jesus J. Robles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020924 11:45]:
> More than 65000 domains???
>
> Are you shure a solution using different mail servers is not better??

The system is running LVS (Linux Virtual Server) with shared
/home/vpopmail/domains. So the whole system is loadbalanced.
But the problem is the /home/vpopmail/domains directory there is _alot_ of
domain dirs there and I thougt the "big site" setup would solve this. I have
heard of this setup but not seen mush of it discussed. Inter7 states on URL:
http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/features.html
"Support for 1 to 23 million virtual email domains using a "grow as it goes"
balenced directory tree."
How do I activate this feature and how do I convert my current directory tree
to use this feature?

/fs