Actually the big site setup is the mysql portion. It changes the table
structure for sites that have large amounts of users, not large amounts of
sites. It should start putting the sites into seperate inode style
directories. So after the first 200 or so domains it should create a 0
directory then stick the next 200 or so, then create a 1 directory and do
the same. That way there is not more than so many domains per directory.
This is done because of the Linux FS starts to bottleneck when a certain
directory/file tree get's to large.

---
Brad Dameron
Network Account Executive