At 17:44 14/10/2002 -0700, Brad Dameron wrote:

Well, there was a "pre-development" post of a link to Vpopmail 5.3.9 in
September, though I found that rather perplexing for obvious reasons.  That
said, I to am finding the lack of response disconcerting, though I do know
Inter7 has been very busy lately.    Perhaps we can provoke a response from
them this time out, and if so ...

.. maybe ..

.. maybe ..

convince them to set up a CVS so those of us who work on the code and
actually see their results published! <hint hint>

-- Steve