On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, at 01:02  PM, Brad Dameron wrote:

Sorry but the qmail-ext only works with the .qmail files. It doesn't work
with the valias's in MySQL. That is what we have been posting about for a
month now.

The problem is that vdelivermail doesn't support wildcards.  This
affects both the valias feature and qmail-ext feature.  So, for
example, if you have a valias entry for "list" (.qmail-list),
vdelivermail will not process a message to list-subscribe because it
doesn't check for the wildcard list-default (.qmail-list-default).  I'm
working on adding this, but it may be a few days before I get it done.
This should hopefully solve the problem.

Regards,

Bill Shupp