Hello All,

I have:

vpopmail-5.2.1
qmail-1.03
maildrop-1.4.0
qmailadmin-1.0.6

among other things running on RH 7.3

I have the .qmail-default file for each of my virtual domains read like this:

| preline maildrop /home/vpopmail/mailfilter

where mailfilter reads:

# line below only wrapped in mail message...
VPOP="| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
/home/vpopmail/domains/$HOST/postmaster"
VHOME=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d $EXT@$HOST`

if ( $SIZE < 262144 )
{
        exception {
                xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc -f -u $EXT@$HOST"
        }
}

if (/^X-Spam-Flag: *YES/)
{
        exception {
                to /home/vpopmail/domains/spam/postmaster/Maildir/
        }
}
else
{
        exception {
                to "$VPOP"
        }
}

And this works fine, except for forwarding from a users .qmail file.
..qmail-whatever files in the domain directory work fine, but $USER/.qmail
doesn't work with the:

&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

format.

|forward [EMAIL PROTECTED] works, but qmailadmin doesn't use that format.
When I disable my maildrop in the .qmail-default and just call vpopdeliver
the &[EMAIL PROTECTED] format in $USER/.qmail works.

What have I broken with my mailfilter?

I want all my virtual domains to have postmaster as their catchall and I
want all mail tagged as spam to end up in a common location. But I need
the forwarding functionality to work via qmailadmin...

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

Joseph