On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 04:46  PM, Afif wrote:

Dear all,

I  ave  problem  about vpopmail user authentication, way every user in
vpopmail  can't login through sqwebmail, but throught pop3 mail client
its can use normally,
do I make some mistake? would you please give soulution for this case?
I've been reinstall sqwebmail but the problem still exist
highly appreciate for yr help
You should probably check with the sqwebmail list if vchkpw is working normally. But clearly sqwebmail is not setup correctly. Try compiling --without-authdaemon --with-authvchkpw

Regards,

Bill Shupp