* Tobias Åman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021207 00:00]:
>    Hi i got this problem with the  -ERR this user has no $HOME/Maildir i
>    have added a account and it should work! here´s my config line in
>    inetd.conf pop3 stream tcp nowait root /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup
>    mail.server.nu /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d \
>    Maildir i´m running it on a slackware machine with latest qmail why do
>    i get this error ????????? Regards / Tobias

Do not insult the list by sending HTML e-mails.

You may be missing a trailing slash after Maildir, try replacing Maildir
with ./Maildir/ in the run script.

If that's not it give us a complete view of the directories in question
(ls -la) and the pop logs.

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist