Hi Jans

No I didn't write first (initial) version of vldap.c|h module it was
(as you could read from ldaphowto)
I was only made it work with new openldap 2.x and corrected few things in it

but anyway Bill needs to put your changes into main vpopmail tree because
without that active development of ldap module is not posible (patch on
patch ...) or we should drop usage of vpopmail as base :) and use