I for one am very interested in postgresql support in vpopmail and have
been quietly waiting for it.  I had even inquired about the cost of
finishing up the work on this list, but received no replies.  Since then
I have setup mysql, but would still like to use postgresql someday.

If there is anything I can do to help out, let me know.

Jay Tortorelli

April
> of
> 2002.  Since then there has been little interest from the vpopmail
> community
> for postgresql support and the vpopmail development team.
>
> From the looks of it, postgresql support will not be making it into
> vpopmail
> unless someone makes patches for every release.
>
> I still have the code and would like to see it integrated into
vpopmail.
> don't know much about autoconf and haven't had the time to learn or
I'd do
> that part myself.  I think that's about all that needs to be done.
Once
> autoconf knows about postgresql, the make file should be generated
> properly
> and we'd have postgresql support.
>
> Feel free to contact me off list if you'd like to discuss this
further.

> Charlie

SQL