I have been trying to move the ~vpopmail/domains directory to another
server.  I did a tar --preserve-permissions -czf domains.tar.gz
~vpopmail/domains to tar up all of the domains directory, then scp'd it
over to the other machine.  I untar'd it in ~vpopmail  I checked the
archives and it said you need to copy over /var/qmail/control/* and
/var/qmail/users/* which I have done.  I can log into qmailadmin, but
once I'm logged in, I can't see any of the users.  I tried vuserinfo on
several users, and they show up as not existing.  Did I miss any files
in the transfer?  I thought I have them all but I might be missing
something along the line.

--
Thanks,

Rob Burtelow