Hi, i just subscribe ;))
I want ask U this> I have working vpopmail+qmail+courier, its about 5
domains, and when I make alias for some address I
get file .qmail-nameofalias in directory for domain
for every alias I make, so I decided to put it to
aliases only ONE file in /etc , i use fastforward , so I have write
one line of command to .qmail-DEFAULT but I dont know in which one,
.qmail-default from qmail installation seem dont work this way with
vpopmail, and every domain have one in dir, I tryed put it to every
file but wont work. so can some1 help me how to use aliases file with
vpopmail?

thnx a lot

                     Miki

--
S pozdravom
 Peter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]