please heed the advice of others and consult with the qmail documentation, the life with qmail website, and the general www.qmail.org site. none of this has anything to do with vpopmail. these questions have been answered a thousand times before, and are very, very well documented ELSEWHERE.
At 09:40 AM 02-10-2003, Oliver Etzel - GoodnGo.COM \(R\) wrote:
where to put "0" ?
- Qmail doesn't listen on any ports. tcpserver listens on whatever ip's you
- tell it to.. by default, people put "0" which means all ip's bound to the
- -----Original Message-----
- From: Ajai Khattri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
- Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 9:20 AM
- To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Subject: Re: [vchkpw] qmail vpopmail - more than one IP to listen to
- Oliver Etzel - GoodnGo.COM (R) wrote:
- > I want qmail to listen to more than one IP. Hpw can I do that?
- Qmail listens on all IPs by default.
- Systems Administrator / Developer
The Nicest Misanthrope on the Net