Howdy list,

I'd like to insert an SMTP filter proxy between tcpserver and qmail (or, in my case:
rblsmtpd) that reads a file or cdb containing
all of the domains in my rcpthosts file, and REJECTS messages that are addressed FROM
one of those domains UNLESS the RELAYCLIENT
environment variable is set (which would mean that it's legitimate email from one of
my customers).

Does anyone know of a program that can do this?

The idea seems relatively simple, and I can't immediately think of any problems with
it. And Implementing it would greatly reduce
spam with forged headers claiming to be from one of my customers.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.