Title: customizing quota messages

I'm new to the list, however I've searched the archives and couldn't find an answer to this, nor could I find it in the docs, so I think I'm not duplicating a previous question.

I run a site where I have users in a dozen or so domains, and need to customize the quota warn messages, not with custom internal text, but to set the reply-to and other header information to reflect the appopriate domain. I'm using vpopmail 5.2.1 with qmail and courier imap/pop. Is this functionality supported in 5.3 or do I need to patch 5.2.1 to support this?

Also, if I do patch it and make it flexible, would there be interest in my submitting said patches for inclusion in future versions? I'd really like to see this functionality added, and am willing to do the heavy lifting to get it working, however I'd rather not have to continue to maintain an independent patchset if at all possible.

Thanks in advance,
Nicholas Harring
System Administrator
Webley Systems, Inc.