Dear,linuman

exec tcpserver -H -l0 -R -c 512 -x
/home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u vpopmailduid -g
vpopmaildgid 0 smtp rblsmtpd recordio
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd mydomain.com /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /bin/true 2>&1

Above script will run the clearopensmtp everytime when users establish the smtp connection. clearopensmtp will check the IP's in the open-smtp and timestamp against the IP's if timestamp matches the value you have given during compiling the vpopmail it will remove the IP from tcp.smtp.cdb file. If it finds the new IP it will add it to cdb.

There is even no need to keep the clearopensmtp in
cronjob.

Thank you very much for your advice. I tried your advice. That's good. No problem.

Now I am facing one more problem. I am trying to
workout the same concept with Courier-Imap.below is
the compile option I have choosen

 ./configure --prefix=/var/qmail/courierimap
--enable-workarounds-for-imap-client-bugs --without-
authdaemon --without-authcustom --without-authcram
--without-authuserdb --without-authshadow
--without-authpwd

Below is my courier-imapd/run file

exec /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -H -R -l mydomain.com
0 143 recordio /var/qmail/courierimap/sbin/imaplogin
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw
/var/qmail/courierimap/bin/imapd Maildir 2>&1

When I try to send/receive the mail from outlook IMAP client it gives the error for both POP3 and SMTP.

Let me know if you have done any workarrounds for
this.

Sorry,I have never install IMAP function. I couldn't answer your help.

Regards, Yasuyuki Toyoda From Japan, Tokyo