On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Rudi wrote:

> Ok, so I have to install qmail, even though I want to use postfix?

Yes.  Postfix doesn't know what to do with all the .qmail files that
vpopmail relies on, nor does it know about /var/qmail/control files.

> Cause there is a page on their website explaining howto get it to work
> wit postfix.

Supposedly you can front-end things with postfix, basically replacing
qmail-smtpd.  But you still need qmail-send running to actually deliver
the mail through vpopmail.

http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/postfix.txt

> Has anyone got it working with Postfix yet?

I've seen plenty of people ask about it, but have not seen anyone answer.

Charles