No time for one off mailings. If you were a family member or something I might, otherwise I can't really be bothered. As the webmaster, postmaster, dns, abuse, etc etc address I get too many emails already and asking me to respond to a one off mailing in response to a question someone asked just wastes my time.

I don't mean any offense and if it works for you, great, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to answer someone's question(s).

My personal experience is most admin's are like this, we just shrug it off and hit delete. They want us to jump through hoops to answer, we just don't reply.

Just my $0.02, for what it's worth.

Oh, and I top post and I reply all :) Come on Tony, Flame me :)

Harry Zink wrote:
No problems, and thanks for your response.

Just curious - why do you not 'do responses' to TMDA systems?