Tom Collins wrote:

On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 08:09 AM, dGenus Mailing List wrote:

So what I've done is remove domain.net from mail3.domain.com and install it on mail.domain.com. On mail3, I put the following line in smtproutes

domain.net:mail.domain.com

But the problem is now I'm getting the dreaded... this host is not in my rcpthosts

In addition to adding the entry to smtproutes, I think you also need to add it to rcpthosts (or morercpthosts).

Isn't rcpthosts controlled by vpopmail?? And written accordingly?? So should I use morercpthosts instead.. and it won't get touched by vpopmail??