nik [tm] wrote:

now, how funny is that, I got a [EMAIL PROTECTED] 5 minutes after sending my last message, so I can surely say that that doesnt work..
anyone have odeiavir working on their setup and can maybe offer some suggestions..

maybe the .qmail-nick is wrong..

thanks!

ok, tried moving the .qmail-[user] files into the /vpopmail/domains/visualspace.com.au/
folder , but then they do not get any mail delivered to the user, so I figure that it is sending it off to odeiavir but it isnt coming back..
should there be a further commmand to pipe it back to their maildir, once it has gone through the email scanner?

the contents of the file are;
| /usr/bin/odeiavir

any help here would be greatly appreciated.
--
regards
nik [tm]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]