Hi all,

Err, could be a real dumb question, but I am heaps tired and it doesnt make sense, cant find nuthin on google, but might be asking the wrong questions..

I wanna use dot-forward to run email through odeiavir --> f-prot antivirus. I am using vpopmail 5.3.20..

is it as simple as creating a .qmail-nick say with the contents of

|/usr/bin/odeiavir

in the folder of vpopmail/domains/visualspace.com.au/nick/
to forward email for [EMAIL PROTECTED] through it??

I am happy odeiavir (how hard is that to type!?!) is configured correctly, using f-prot A/V as the main dude..

thanks for any help offered!

--
regards
nik [tm]