Steve

I didn't change the tcp.cmtp to tcp.smtp.cdb. I simple link my /etc/tcp.smtp to ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp and made the file 777 so any program can write to it. Now vpopmail and qmail is sharing the same tcp.smtp file. I believe I might had left out a few important setting while compiling vpopmail. I will recompile vpopmail with your setting steve. I will let you know how it turns out.

Raymond