i am not sending messages 3 times. i did check the
mail thread i hv only one posting.

i think the issue is not whether my SMTP is running. i
am having issue with accessing my virtual domain -
mail.ojoobala.com and local domain using POP (Outlook
express)

Chris did send me couple of messages to my new eamil
address earlier and i got them all.

-B