I dont see why you fight over this. There should be two cvs sources anyhow
one for current development branch and one for stable releases branch.

The new features shouldnt be added to stable branch until they are
relatively bug free.

Since Tom seems to handle cutting edge stuff in the code, we need an admin
for stable releases. Ken can be stable releases admin. (I dont know how
this can be arranged in sourceforge though) Everybody can be happy this
way.

Listen to the users, they want stable releases. Stop fighting over
vpopmail and share the responsibility. The need for stable releases is
obvious. Yet Tom seems to do excellent job in refining the code and
adding new features he seems to come short on creating stable releases.
I see a job vacancy there for Ken :) and inter7.

I think it is REALLY bad idea to have two vpopmail development going on
with different names. That would cause the development force to divide in
two also. Why not use all our force to create one properly working
vpopmail distribution instead of doing two which doesnt satisfy anyone
because of bugs or lack of features?

Evren