Wondering if someone can answer this for me. I've got maybe 100 domains thus yet using crypt() encryption for passwords, as well as storing clear text [for CRAM-MD5 encryption requiring the password].

If I just install VPOPMAIL with MD5 support, will it detect which domains are crypt and which are MD5? Some of my domains don't have clear text passwords because they haven't changed them since before I started saving them. Will a simple upgrade make all new passwords MD5 and existing passwords crypt for a slow migration? as passwords get updated? I want to be able to use both at the same time.

Thoughts?
-Mike