On Monday 27 October 2003 14:55, Oliver Etzel - GoodnGo.COM (R) wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have vpopmail -with-mysql installation.
>
> I want to create new users like [EMAIL PROTECTED] NOT with vadduser
> BUT with just .
>
> Any hints,
> how I can generate the encrypted password in the column pw_passwd
> (looks like this $1$S/TPu$GjMMj7yMJqG.0ckx) ???????

Dear sir. We have answered your previous question

Date: Fri 24.10.2003 [00:47]
From: "Oliver Etzel - GoodnGo.COM \(R\)"
Subject: [vchkpw] password generation - vpopmail table - pw_passwd

to some extent. If you did not read the answers of paul allen, michael
bowe and me, did not visit the page http://bluedot.net/mail/archive/
read.php?f=2&i=7411&t=7409
like michael suggested, then i guess you should do this right now.
Or hire someone repeating things all day long. I certainly won't do this
for free.

--
Mit internetten Grüßen / Best Regards
Justin Heesemann                                    ionium Technologies