Tom Williams wrote:

Ok, I've changed my /service/qmail-smtpd/run file to set RELAYCLIENT="" at the top and then export it and all is running just fine. As for tcpserver appearing as a "zombie", I'm guessing that's just how it appears in the process list. It's working now, so I'm not worried about it. :)

Thanks for the help!

Peace...

Tom

Ok, so that wasn't such a great idea as I've just configured an open relay. :( I've REMOVED this last config setting and have restarted the mail server so I NO LONGER have an open relay. I guess the main problem is the RELAYCLIENT setting isn't being passed to qmail-smtpd so it knows to allow relaying for my roaming users.

Would it be worth upgrading to Vpopmail 5.3.30 at this point or revert to 5.2.2 instead?

Thanks...

Peace...

Tom