Tom Williams wrote:

Ok, so that wasn't such a great idea as I've just configured an open relay. :( I've REMOVED this last config setting and have restarted the mail server so I NO LONGER have an open relay. I guess the main problem is the RELAYCLIENT setting isn't being passed to qmail-smtpd so it knows to allow relaying for my roaming users.

Would it be worth upgrading to Vpopmail 5.3.30 at this point or revert to 5.2.2 instead?

Thanks...

Peace...

Tom

Thinking "out loud" like this can be helpful from time to time. :)

I upgraded to vpopmail 5.3.30 and now /hoome/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb is getting updated when clearopensmtp runs so I DO NOT have an open relay and my roaming users are now working. :)

Peace...

Tom