On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 23:36, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Yes, I thought of different MX records as well but this would necessitate
> running qmail on a separate server since I cannot run 2 instances of
> qmail-smtpd on the same port (25) on the same server even if each is using a
> different virtual IP.  At least I don't think I can.

http://cr.yp.to/ucspi-tcp/tcpserver.html

you can specify an address for tcpserver to listen to.  Make one listen
to one address, and make another listen to the other address, then set
up different rules and such for each.

> Thanks for trying.  I am still trying to find out why is it that I cannot
> post to the qmail list.

I had something similar to that happen to me once before, but I was able
to post from another email address, so that's what I did  Strange,
indeed.

-Jeremy
--
Jeremy Kitchen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>