thank you for that hint but it does not work.
if i add the user "thomas", the path /path-to-vpopmail/domains/thomas/Maildir...
is created as i want it.
but if i telnet to port 110 and give the username and passwd there is still the same
error message "-ERR authorisation failed".

what iÂve already written, if i do the same thing but let the user reside in the path
/home/thomas it works ...

------ Sie schrieben: ------