On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 13:07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am running Qmail with Vpopmail and Courier-Imap.  It has been
> working for a while now, but recently Qmail is reporting errors like
> this:
>

> Jan 23 14:04:45 cssimsp0 qmail: [ID 748625 mail.info]
> 1074884685.189906 delivery 12: deferral: U
>
> nable_to_chdir_to_maildir._(#4.2.1)/

that error is coming from qmail, not vpopmail, which means you have
specified a maildir delivery in your .qmail file, or it is using the
default delivery which is going to a maildir.

perhaps your domain is in locals as well as virtualdomains?

if that's not true, please give the full, unedited output of
qmail-showctl as well as the contents of any .qmail file you think
should be handling this email.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen