In trying to understand vpopmail so I can work on QmailAdmin, I've run into some things I don't understand. Could someone comment on why the following functions are almost identical? Which should I use?

vadddomain vauth_adddomain vdeldomain vauth_deleomain vadduser vauth_adduser vdeluser vauth_deluser vpassowd vauth_password vsetuserquota vauth_setquota

Also, I don't see anything mentioned about domain aliases (vaddaliasdomain) in the docs/ for vpopmail. Where do I find info on them?

Are there any other things that I should know about, that are not mentioned in README.* and docs/* ?

Rick Widmer