Hi list,

I'm running a "classic" setup using qmail + vpopmail + qmailadmin.
I've some aliases defined and i want sender which is belong to an alias does
not receive its own email.
exemple,
i've defined an alias like [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if [EMAIL PROTECTED] sends a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], i want [EMAIL PROTECTED] does
_not_ receive its own
email, only other members, in this case : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Is there a way to do so ?
Then, using ezmlm-idx, i want to to the same so that senders does not receive
its own email when sending mail to the list in which he belongs to.

Thanks for help,
Matthieu