----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Re: Not Virtual

> From: "Eirik Haavik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# cat /var/qmail/control/locals
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/#
> >
> > As you can see my locals file is emty now, but it still did not fix det
> > problem.
> >
> > My server still tryes to deliver all mail to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   if i
send
> > mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> Did you do svc -h /service/qmail-send to have qmail-send to reread locals?
> If you installed per LWQ, then you can do qmailctl reload.
>
> Gary

Hi again Gary, yes i actually did:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# qmailctl reload
Sending HUP signal to qmail-send.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# qmailctl restart
Restarting qmail:
* Stopping qmail-smtpd.
* Sending qmail-send SIGTERM and restarting.
* Restarting qmail-smtpd.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/#

after i saw your mail i did:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# svc -h /service/qmail-send

To be on the safe side...

and tryed to send yet another message trough the mailserver.

Still same result, if i sant mail to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  the qmail server want to deliver the message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (note NOT [EMAIL PROTECTED] )  if [EMAIL PROTECTED] is
present it delivers the mail and i can get the email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if
the user not is present it bouces the e-mail.
I plain tekst, i still have the same problem. And i am still lost. (sadly)
My vpomail and qmail server actually works, but not with virtual domains.
Oh, how i wish for a nice jucy error message....

Anyway thanks to everyone who have tryed to help me so far.
Sinserly
Eirik Haavik