----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Widmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Marcin Soltysiak wrote:

Either I am missing something or... If we use full path then same operations
would look like:

 Sys Admin would send same as
 The Domain admin would send same as
 And the user would send:

     write_file /path/to/vpopmail/home/domains/test.com/user/VacationMessage

And this way we let the user know ~vpopmail. I know that in concepts,
ordinary user should not use plain vpopmaild protocol but PHP application,
but since we don't work in secret I can imagine that one day one of my
customers that feels geek in programing would come and request "Hey man,
where is your ~vpopmail? I don't like your admin UI and I want to write my
own".

In case od b) I wouldn't have to tell him the path. He would just stick to

write_file /VacationMessage

when logging as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Solt