----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Widmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 12:49 PM
Subject: [vchkpw] vpopmaild - PHP object

> I just uploaded a new PHP object to interface to the vpopmaild daemon.
>
>     http://kimberly.developersdesk.com/vpopmaild-php.tar.gz
>

> vpopmail.pobj is the source code for the actual object.
>
> README lists all available methods in the object.
>
> example.php is a command line PHP program that tests the object, and
> gives examples of how to use it.

Did I miss something:

User info for logged in user: Array
(
    [vpopmail_dir] => /home/vpopmail
    [uid] => 399
    [gid] => 399
    [name] => office
    [comment] => office
    [quota] => NOQUOTA
    [dir] => /home/vpopmail/domains/imedia.com.pl/office
    [encrypted_password] => $1$L6UBr$.EzXzXSDy1PZiCiNT6Erm.
    [clear_text_password] => xxxxxxxx
    [domain_admin_privileges] => 1
    [system_admin_privileges] => 1
)

Domain List: (64)
Array
(
)

Command string: list_users dom1.pl

socket_write returned: 24
read returned: -ERR XXX not authorized for domain

User List: (0)
Command string: list_users dom2.pl

socket_write returned: 24
read returned: -ERR XXX not authorized for domain

User List: (0)
Command string: list_users imedia.com.pl

socket_write returned: 25
read returned: OK

extra read returned:
demo:$1$yUVUM$i4xHyCMsahaaOAAYViuQ81:0:0:0:demo:/home/vpopmail/domains/imedi
a.com.pl/demo:1048576.00:

User List: (12)
Array
(
)

Although I am sysadmin I cannot list users in other domains.

What is funny, [EMAIL PROTECTED] does not appear in UserList array amd it
is only account that had quota set.

Solt