Marcin Soltysiak wrote:

What is funny, [EMAIL PROTECTED] does not appear in UserList array amd

it

is only account that had quota set.

This may be a new bug.

It seems to be the firt entry on list_users..I've check od few domains and
everyoan behaved same way.

In the ListUsers() function try uncommenting the echos.  Then see if
your missing item appears in the 'extra read returned' entry.  The
'extra reads' are something that I need on my system to keep things in
sync, but I don't understand why they are there.

I have an extra blank line I need to remove, but I don't see it when I
telnet in.

We should probably move to the SourceForge vpopmail-devel list.