From: Simon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 2:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] Problem

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I am running Red Hat Linux 9.0,
qmail, courier-imap-2.2.1, and vpopmail-5.2.1. For the past six months
everything has been running smoothly almost no problems whatsoever. I have
about 20 different domains using vpopmail. Recently, the mail has been
freezing. Starting and stopping qmail seems to clear the problem up. I don't
know if this is a vpopmail issue or a qmail issue. I've checked the que and
everything has been processed. One of the domains did have a catch all
account which they stopped using.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Simon