Hi,

I hope this is the correct Mailinglist for my little Problem, if not please excuse
this annoyance. I converted one of our mailserver yesterday to vpopmail 5.4.0 with
mysql-support. Vconvert did a great job and all users where converted to mysql-format
and are working withut any problems. If I add new users everthing is working fine too
... apart from "Sorry no mailbox ..." Errors in the logs and every mail to those new
accounts bounces. The account is added to the mysql table, vuserinfo is showing the
correct values ... I can log into those accounts using imap/pop3. Every tool seems to
use the mysql-database ... apart from vdelivermail .. vdelivermail seems to use the
vpasswd files (which are still present because of the old setup). So only mails for
user standing in the vpasswd file will be delivered (removing the vpasswd file results
in no user is getting any mail anymore).

Anyone out there who might provide a hint? Any other infos you might need?

Greetings and thanks a lot,
Stefan