Thank you for your informations Peter.
In fact, the "mailto:"; part in the From:, To: headers were added to my mail by my Mozilla Thunderbird when I pasted the original message to this mailing-list.

So, I should remove the @IP part by adding a -R to my tcpserver option and/or change my username from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to user%vhost or user+vhost ?

Peter Palmreuther wrote:

Hello Sebastien,