On Monday 21 June 2004 07:03 pm, Mario Vazquez wrote:
> >If this is not the case you'll have to be MUCH more specific as to how
> >qmail-scanner "isn't working".
[snip]
> The server has one public IP and that's the ip I want mail filtered (both
> incomming and outgoing).

well, since you really didn't say how qmail-scanner wasn't working, I'll
assume you're using vpopmail's roaming users support which isn't setting the
qmailqueue environment variable for them.  In this case, you'll set the
qmailqueue environment variable in your smtp run script and it'll just work.
However, this is not a bug in vpopmail, nor in qmail-scanner, or anything
else.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail