At 12:33 PM 6/25/2004, Ken Jones wrote:
What you can do is keep the original data, then update and add a domain.
If it doesn't work, put the old data back. It only is used when adding domains
not users.

thanks. so my speculation that the 'dom_89' user is sort of a 'master' field for such things is correct?

i'll give this a try. and i'll be using phpMyadmin - thanks to the guys for the various suggestions for running it. (i'm doing two layers of security - first a .htaccess allowing only my home machine, and, when i'm not using phpmyadmin - which is most of the time - i just chmod 0000 the phpmyadmin directory. that's about as secure as you can get, i'd say!)