On Friday 25 June 2004 12:07 pm, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
> indeed, but i can't take that risk without knowing the specific details for
> sure. this is a production system with thousands of customers.
>
> would Bill Shupp possibly know?

I wrote the code. Bill might know.

What you can do is keep the original data, then update and add a domain.
If it doesn't work, put the old data back. It only is used when adding domains
not users.

Also, if you have a different machine for testing, add domains until
it starts adding to the /0/ directory, and use those settings.

Ken