I am running qmail 1.03, vpopmail 5.4.5, qmailadmin 1.2.0, squirrelmail 1.4.2, clamv 0.74, courier IMAP 3.0.5, spamassisn 2.63 on my Red Hat Linux 7.3 box, I have hosted two email domains virtually using vpopmail 5.4.5
I have four office in different countries.
I want to know how can I forward emails to internet for users on my domain that do not exist locally, as in vpopmail I have only the option for this is "set catch all to remote email address", "delete email", "bounce back", if I get the option to forward mails for remote users of my local domain to some SMTP server or to internet then my problem will be resolved.
I m sure this is possible as I am running the same scenrio in windows mail server, can someone tell me how can I do this in vpopmail.

Asim Ansari
Sr. Network Administrator
i2c inc
Cell     92.333.442.6002