Let me see if I understand. You have these users:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

userA is a true local user with a full account.
userB needs to just forward the email to another location, and has no
vpopmail account.

If this is correct, then simply setting up a forward in qmailadmin will work.

If instead, userB has a vpopmail account but needs mail /copied/ to a
remote email, you should go into the account settings for that user in
qmailadmin, and set it to forward their email, but also check the box
to keep a copy.