Jeremy,

It's a REALLY BAD IDEA to leave your system as an open relay.  Please,
for the sake of yourself, and the rest of the internet, shut your open
relay down.
-Jeremy

Yes! I shut my open relay off. Now I do relay only for myself and my clients. I figure out the problem with my run file for qmail-smtd (with your help of course) and now everything is ok. You can see for yourself!

Thank you and Tom for the help and sorry for the time that I "contribute" with the spammer that uses my server to disturb everybody, and you must know that it's will never happen again.

Regards,
--
Walter.