Clayton Milos wrote:

Sure it is... Very simple really...

~vpopmail/bin/vadduser "john&[EMAIL PROTECTED]" password

And OE6 doesn't complain about it for some reason (strange how a M$ app
doesn't complain. Then again it's a stupid idea so it goes with them)

D'uh.

I tried vadduser -r -q  3000000 "john&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and it complained that
"You did not use a full email address for the user name
Only full email addresses should be used"

Now, I tried to specify the password directly and it worked.

Strange.

Thanks a lot !

Rainer

~     Rainer Duffner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~