CORRECTION TO THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE.

CHKUSER_ENABLE_NULL_SENDER is in 2.0.7.

This version may be considered stable, despite of its "devel" attribute.

On next days I'll publish a 2.0.8 "release", and update online documentation. 2.0.8 that will probably be the definitive stable chkuser, with the most of RFC compliance.

One general question, before I publish 2.0.8:

Does it make sense to have format checking enabled as default?
My standard checking excludes a lot of unusual characters (like "&"), that could instead be accepted, as RFC has a wider set enabled.
My system logs show no rejection of "honest addresses", while all rejected senders are "wrong/illegal" names.

Which are your opinions on format checking?

Regards,

Tonino